If you want to see our long term development plans please click here and select long-term development statement.
If you want to see our 2015-16 Access Statement Annual Report, please click here.
Understanding our process
We know how difficult it is sometimes to deal with large organisations. At UK Power Networks we offer an account management service to make this simple for you.
Our Account Management team can explain our processes, put you in touch with the right people to answer your questions and keep you up to date with the latest technical and operational changes in our business.
If you wish to contact our Account Management team you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on of our Key Account Managers:
Antony White 07875 115589
Judith Edgerton 07875 119572
Michael Howe 07875 112700
This page summarises the information you will need when arranging to cross or work near UK Power Networks assets. It is important that you understand:
Where our assets are
The potential danger of working near our assets
How to gain permissions to work on third party land
That you are likely to be charged for this activity
To start the process you will need to provide us with some more detail about your Project.We will assess your requirements and assign a Project Manager who will guide you through the process. The process is summarised below and detailed in this PDF.
Understanding where our cables are
- You can find out whether your project is in our area here
- It is important you check the location of our equipment. Our cable plans are available here
Talking to us about your Project
- If you want to talk to us about your enquiry please use the number above or email us here
- If you know what you want complete our application form here
- You will be assigned a Project Manager to guide you through the process
Our technical standards
- If you would like to look at our technical standards library you can access it here
Finalising your design & making payment
- You will receive a bespoke quote but you can find out more about our charging methodology here
- Our terms & conditions are available here
Gaining legal consents
- For a large scheme it is likely we will need to cross someone else's land, a summary of the process can be found here
Working safely around our equipment