The Embedded Capacity Register (ECR) replaces the System-Wide Resource Register (SWRR). It has been developed to provide enhanced information to our electricity network stakeholders on distributed energy resources (DER) and network requirements.
The Embedded Capacity Register will:
• Follow the format set out in Schedule 31 of DCUSA
• Be updated on a monthly basis
• Provide information on generation and storage resources (>1MW) that are connected, or accepted to connect, to our network
• Include information on flexibility services that are being provided by connected resources including flexible demand
• Include details of reinforcement for accepted to connect projects where appropriate
We are aware that not all cells are fully populated on the ECR, we are working hard to gather and check data so that we can provide the missing information as soon as possible. This process may take us a few months to complete. In the meantime if you notice any errors please contact us. Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure the data contained in the register is accurate, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for, the accuracy or completeness of the content or any loss which may arise from reliance on the register and related information.
Our website terms and conditions apply to the register and related information.