Coronavirus (COVID-19) important information
In order to protect the safety and welfare of our customers and employees, we’ve paused all non-essential and non safety-critical work. You can still complete an application form to get a temporary electricity supply. We’ll then send you a quote or give you an idea of how much the work will cost. Until the national restrictions change we’re unable to organise dates for us to carry out the work. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you’ve got any questions, please get in touch and we’ll be more than happy to help.

What size temporary connection do you need?

1. Small temporary connection (up to 70 kVA)

Typically our customers need this when they are:

  • Building a new property and need electricity on site during the build to run basic building tools and lighting 
  • Building a temporary home or need to power cabins on site
  • Demolishing a building and need temporary power whilst building another property in its place

2. Large temporary connection (more than 70kVA)

Typically our commercial customers need this size of temporary electricity supply when they are:

  • Running machinery
  • Building or renovating a new development and need electricity to power site offices, lighting or run heavy machinery.

Contact us

Call us

Free to call from a mobile or landline phone. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.

Email us

Our team will get back to you within 48 hours