Roadworks: delayed or over running works

Delayed or over running works

When carrying out roadworks, we always aim to complete our work as soon as possible. However, work does occasionally over run and this can be down to a number of reasons. Sometimes the engineering work is extensive and we need additional time to complete the work. All work on public land has to be authorised by the local authority and if we need a permit extension we will request this from the local authority first.

For more information on all of our roadworks on public land, please visit the website and simply enter the nearest postcode, road name or use your mobile device's location. If you are unable to find the work or have any questions, please call us on 105.

Road Closure Sign (1)

Contact us

Call us

Free to call from a mobile or landline phone. Lines are open 24 hours.

Email us

Need help using this website?

Useful Information

Select your language

We want to ensure that our website is as accessible and usable as possible and we are committed to constantly improving our website to meet the needs of all users. Find out ways we can help.