If you live in London, the East or South East of England, then being on our Priority Services Register will ensure you will receive extra support if you experience a power cut.
What help should I expect to get during a power cut?
• A priority number that you can call 24 hours a day
• A dedicated team who will contact you to keep you updated during a power cut
• Tailored support if needed such as home visits, hot meals, advice and keeping your friends and relatives updated
• In certain scenarios we may also offer a free hotel overnight and transport to the hotel
• We can put you in touch with an expert who can offer you advice on energy bills and energy saving tips if this is important to you
Who can register to receive extra support?
• Customers who rely on medical equipment
• Customers who are chronically ill
• Customers with a disability
• Customers who have dementia
• Customers who are blind or partially sighted
• Customers who are deaf or hard of hearing
• Customers who are of pensionable age
• A nursing or residential home
• Customers with children under five in their household
• Any other case that you would like us to consider
The Priority Services Register is free to join. It helps us to look after customers who have specific communication, access or safety needs. If you live in London, the South East or the East of England, we can offer extra support when you need it, for example if you experience a power cut. To be added to our Priority Services Register, please complete our short form below.
If you would like to receive a copy of our Priority Services Register application form in large font, in EasyRead or in Braille, please call 0800 169 9970 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this for you. You can also download our Easy Read form and language forms from our Priority Services resources and downloads page.To receive extra support during a power cut please complete the short form below.