What happens at a DER surgery?
- Customers can talk to us about the viability of a project and discuss their options, before submitting an application.
- Only new projects will be discussed. Ongoing projects should be discussed with the relevant project designer/manager.
- Each session will last for a maximum of 45 minutes and can be hosted at a UK Power Networks office, by Skype or by telephone.
Interested in attending?
To book a slot please email us: DG.firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to offer you a date for your surgery within 7 working days.
You will also be asked to provide the following information in advance of the surgery:
- Project name
- Project address
- Site location plan showing extent of site and proposed point of connection and or point of supply
- Capacity range being considered or ideally a fixed capacity in MVA
- Technologies/mix of technologies being proposed
- Type of connection required – tee/loop/firm/flexible (ANM)
- Relevant electrical drawings including single line drawing
- Proposed connection/energisation date
Find out more about the trial.