Need to pay electricity bills or replace lost meter keys?

For issues concerning your bills, meter readings or lost meter keys please contact the company you pay your electricity bills to. If you live in London, the South East and East of England we can help by telling you who the current electricity supplier is for your address. Just complete our form and we will email you the details.